Publicities Director – Margaret Glad

Margaret Glad: (She/Her)

Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

• I’m very outgoing and i genuinely just want to make next year super fun and have student-involvement with school activities increase. I believe that i’ll do a good job at getting events and announcements well publicized and i’ll work my hardest to be the best publicities director i can be 

Why did you choose to apply for this position, specifically?

• it seemed like the position with the most school involvement, and it seemed to be the most interesting/fun. I knew that i wanted to do something where i could make a positive impact for the school and do something exciting, so i thought that this was the best fit since it’s an active role.

What sets you apart from the other candidates?

• Having older and younger siblings, as well as having friends from each grade— i know that i can get a long with anyone, and i have a good grasp on what it takes to get large groups of people together for a common goal. 

How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

• anything that i’ve accomplished in my life, i’ve had to work hard for and i know what it takes to get the job done. I look forward to having a good year and i know that i can give that to the rest of the community

What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? Conversely, what are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

• I would say that my greatest weakness is that i’ll have a busy year, im going to have my hands full with XC and track and everything that senior year brings me, but i can use this to my advantage as my life has always been busy and i thrive off of staying active. My greatest strength on the other hand is definitely having a full schedule, if i learned anything while in quarantine it’s that i have to stay busy and that i don’t like just laying around, and since publicities director is a big job i know that i will work well with its demands and active schedule. 

What do you think makes a good leader?

• Someone who listens to what people want and can work in all kinds of situations since they don’t know that they’ll encounter. In cases of conflict, a good leader needs to look at both sides of the problem and know how to take control in a respectful order. 

What would you like to convey about yourself that the applications on loelections.com didn’t allow you to?

• i really want this position and know that i would do a great job!

Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

• let’s have a great year lakers!!

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Lake Views Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *