Activities Director – Junior Class
Ajialia Mcclure (She/Her)
- Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?
I am willing to listen to all of their options or opinions for activities/for the school in general. I try to make it my point for everyone younger than me to know my face at least
- What sets you apart from the other candidates?
I feel I am more in touch with my class, I want positivity to flow from the whole school. So by starting with my class I think I can make it happen
- How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?
I can show them better than I can tell them. To me words don’t speak as loud as Actions. So I am willing to prove myself
- What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? What are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?
A weakness is I feel have a disadvantage when it comes to ASB because I have never been in it, I am willing to learn everything that is needed. A strength is i know how to plan something in a timely manner and organize it very well, I am not one to break under stress instead I use that to my advantage. This will push me ahead in the game because I already have experience when it come to Directing Activities
- Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?
Yes, thank you all so much for taking the time to get to know me a little bit. If you ever see me in the halls or around town please do be afraid to speak. HAVE AN AMAZING SUMMER!!