Activities Director – Zara Sidhu
Zara Sidhu: (She/Her)
Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?
- but I wanna break the cycle of the same type of people and ideas being in asb and trying to appeal to the same genre of students? I wanna diversify the group, so that activities actually are cool for all the different people in our school
Why did you choose to apply for this position, specifically?
- okay well I had this whole wish last year for a boba giveaway which I thought was funny, so then I thought — why not just make it real + lots more? so then I ran for activities 😀
What sets you apart from the other candidates?
- uhhh im cooler B) I’m kidding… I’m pretty artsy I’d say? if that counts
How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?
- I always go all out on my projects , plus I don’t want to get bullied for doing a bad job ✨✨
What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? Conversely, what are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?
- weakness: awkward when it comes to asserting myself, combat w being more … assertive? Strength: like to get things done, so next year will show obvious change
What do you think makes a good leader?
- I’m receptive
What would you like to convey about yourself that the applications on loelections.com didn’t allow you to?
- Im just as approachable as other students at our school, constantly framing my best qualities makes me seem intimidating in a sense, but I just wanna have fun like everyone else 🙂
Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?
- I wish I could leave my house to go get a slurpee from 7/11