Clubs and Committees Director – Emily Joyce

Emily Joyce: (She/Her)

Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

• I would want to use my position on ASB to ensure that the upcoming year could be the most spirited and inclusive year yet for all grades. 

Why did you choose to apply for this position, specifically?

• I chose to apply for clubs and committees because they are a great way for people to connect and I would love to be apart of that experience!

What sets you apart from the other candidates?

• My passion for collaboration and working with others! I am always willing to listen and take everyone’s opinion into consideration.

How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

• I am willing to put everything I have into our school! I put in the work for things I am passionate about and that would include helping to create the best possible environment for our student body! 

What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? Conversely, what are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

• My greatness weakness regarding being in leadership is being more introverted. While this can be a weakness at times, it also allows me to be a better listener and to understand others who are shy as well. My greatest strengths is my hard work ethic and my passion for working with others! This would make ASB a great environment for me to work hard with a team for the better of our school. 

What do you think makes a good leader?

• Someone who is very hard working and passionate about what they are doing.

What would you like to convey about yourself that the applications on loelections.com didn’t allow you to?

• I hope to contribute my creativity to ASB and use it to help create new concepts and ideas!

Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

• I would really love to be your clubs and committees director and to make this upcoming year the best it can be! Thank you!

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in