Unity Director – Lauren Davis

Lauren Davis: (She/Her)

Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

• Although the student doesn’t know me yet, I’d want them to vote for me so i could change that. I want to be able to create an environment where meeting people is exciting and we get to know our entire community better. 

Why did you choose to apply for this position, specifically?

• I believe that this position is one of my strong points in my character. I love getting to know people and i’ve been told my connection with strangers is a unique gift. 

What sets you apart from the other candidates?

• What sets me apart is my determination to listen and help others. I want to make people comfortable in their own skin and feel loved.

How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

• proven service. For our floats from sophomore and junior year i have brought the trailer and have committed to helping others out. I’ve been involved and try my best to make events work. 

What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? Conversely, what are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

• a great weakness of mine is organization but to combat it i’ve been getting better at writing important dates down on calendars and setting up reminders so it’s helped me quiet a bit 
  • my strength is my ability to connect with others and make them feel comfortable being themselves 

What do you think makes a good leader?

• in my opinion a good leader is when they have a vision in mind and can recognize when they need help. Someone who is caring but strong minded and someone who is nice to be around.

What would you like to convey about yourself that the applications on loelections.com didn’t allow you to?

• I think this will allow me to show my intentions not just plans for the school but why i decided to run. Reasons why it’s important to me and why i think i’d do a good job while in the position. 

Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

• i mean i don’t have much to say besides like if you ever want to run for a position I’d say to do it because you don’t want to look back regretting on not 

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in