Treasurer – Erim Hur
Erim Hur: (She/Her)
Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?
- a vote for means they are giving me, a reliable and hardworking student, the opportunity to make changes at our school that they want to see happen
Why did you choose to apply for this position, specifically?
- I think applying for the position that you feel like you can be put to best use in is key. Knowing my strengths in math as well as finance directed me to run for treasurer.
What sets you apart from the other candidates?
- All candidates have their strengths, but my passionate desire to lead the LO student body towards a successful year is what stands out the most. And hopefully that same passion is what gets people to vote for me.
How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?
- I believe being given a position in ASB is a privilege; the privilege of working to better not just any school, but our school. And when I say “our” that includes me. I wouldn’t waste this opportunity to make a change in something that I, personally, am a part of.
What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? Conversely, what are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?
- My greatest weakness would be multi-tasking. I like to prioritize and take one assignment at a time. But luckily, my time management and organization skills come in to help make up for my weakness.
- On the other hand, my greatest strength is my communication skills. This would help me work well within the leadership team. Also my great communication could help be more transparent between leadership and the rest of the student body.
What do you think makes a good leader?
- A good leader is not only charismatic but is also a good listener. They are called to comprehend the requests of their people to guide them in the right direction.
What would you like to convey about yourself that the applications on loelections.com didn’t allow you to?
- I just wish people would know that I have an immense love and passion for this school and that if I were to be given this opportunity, I would work to the best of my ability to make next year one of the best!
Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?
- Honestly, putting everything aside, i just want to thank the student body for building a community that brought me to this level of comfort to run for ASB this year!