Assemblies Director – Allison Sweeney

Allison Sweeney: (She/Her)

Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

• Students should vote for me because I love to meet new people and try new things. I’ve always wanted to be in leadership, so finally as a senior I have room in my schedule and am willing to take on the responsibilities.

Why did you choose to apply for this position, specifically?

• I love giving speeches and writing skit-like material. As the assembly director I’ll be able to write the scripts and hopefully MC.

How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

• I’m going to put in my best work for every assembly and take other people’s ideas into account. I want to ensure assemblies will be entertaining for everyone

What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? Conversely, what are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

• A weakness is that I’ve never been in asb before. Even though I’ve never had leadership experience through asb, I have had it through many other things such as work experience and softball. I’m great at adapting quickly and I think I have the qualities to be a great assemblies director. My greatest strength is that I love to write and give speeches, and I won’t be shy in front of a large audience. 

What do you think makes a good leader?

• Someone who listens to others but isn’t afraid to speak their mind and share their ideas

What would you like to convey about yourself that the applications on loelections.com didn’t allow you to?

• I love it when people make me laugh, and when I make people laugh. I’m really hoping that joining asb will give me the ability to meet lots of people

Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

• Can’t wait to get to know you all!

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in