President – Calvin Williams
Calvin Williams (He/Him)
- Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?
I am very open and welcoming to new students and strive on exclusivity. I have welcomed past students to the high school through sports in the past and it’s nothing new
- Why did you choose to apply for this position, specifically?
I had been president before and learned a lot from Eli and Slim and I looked up to them and admired them
I also thought I could make beneficial changes to our activities
- What sets you apart from the other candidates?
I have the most experience at the president position and I feel I can connected to a broader audience to bring the classes together
- How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?
I’ve worked several jobs and managed busy schedules since Freshman year. I’ve also been in the program and know the work expected
- What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? Conversely, what are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?
I think my greatest weakness is organization and I will have my asb team to help me. My greatest strength is connection what the people want to our activities that will increase our school spirit
- What do you think makes a good leader?
A leader that understands the people’s needs and that has the tools and resources to do so
- What would you like to convey about yourself that the applications on loelections.com didn’t allow you to?
I feel like I can change the culture at LO for the better
- Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?
Stay safe and I look forward to seeing everyone soon