Activities Director – Sophomore Class

Amelia Ramey (She/Her)

• Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

Well I’m running because I care about our school and everyone in it. Being in leadership last year has shown me how important it is to listen to everybody despite my personal relationships with certain people. My goal this year would be to make sure everyone is heard and that everyone enjoys their time in high school 

• How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

I think I’ve proved that I’m willing to work for our school having already been freshman class Vice President, I helped with numerous things including helping with the homecoming parade, standing outside of grocery stores for the can food drive, making posters for several other events, and helping out wherever I was needed

• What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? What are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

I think that throughout the time in leadership I showed weakness when trying to advocate for myself and speak up with my opinions and thoughts, however this year I plan on trying to combat that by communicating more with my fellow class leaders. I think my greatest strength would be my ability to listen to other people and turning their ideas into reality. This year as activities director I’m going to try to find ways to incorporate everyone’s ideas into the planning of activities throughout the school

• Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

I’m committed to serving as a class officer and I hope I can count on your vote

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in