President – Junior Class
Sameer Khan (He/Him) – interview pending
Jackie Benincosa (She/Her)
- Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?
A big part of why I’m running is because I want to meet more people, and running for leadership is just a good way to put yourself out there. I want to feel like by the end of high school I know and am friends with everyone in our class. If I haven’t met you yet I want to!
- What sets you apart from the other candidates?
I would bring new ideas because I haven’t been involved in leadership previously, so I can contribute a fresh perspective.
- How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?
Anybody who’s ever been in a group project with me knows I get things done. I put forth my best effort in everything I do and leadership would be no exception.
- What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? What are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?
Weakness: I work too hard, I care too much, sometimes I sing in the shower. Just kidding. For real though, I tend to procrastinate. I think that working with other people on a team would definitely motivate me to get things done faster.
Strength: i am dedicated and I will get everything done… even if I get it done last minute, it will get done.
- Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?
Watch Napoleon Dynamite. Seriously. I know you have the time.