Stephen+Lines%0A

Stephen Lines

VP – Junior Class

Stephen Lines (He/Him)

• Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

I’ve been in leadership my entire high school career, so I’ve definitely got enough experience to serve again. Also, voting for me means keeping the Khan-Lines duo active for another year.

• What sets you apart from the other candidates?

As I said before, I already have experience in class office, so I know the in’s and out’s of leadership, as well as the extents of what it can do.   With that being said, I know how much we’re capable of and I can promise results that students want to see.

• How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

Students have seen the work I’ve put in to Winter Formal and can be certain that Homecoming and Prom will be even better.

• What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? What are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

Strength: I have a lot of integrity and I’m really flexible, so if I something needs to get done, I’ll make sure to get it done. I’m also always thinking ahead and quickly taking on new opportunities, so I’ll always have something in the works for the student body.

Weakness: I’ll either get tunnel vision and only focus on one task, or I’ll space out and get distracted on multiple smaller ones. All of that comes down to managing focus, which I can do with enough practice.

• Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

no not really

Eli Southworth (He/Him)

One of the main reasons I’m running is because I can help people and help those who need their voice heard. If anyone has a request for anything or needs to talk, I’m here for them.

My inclusivity and fresh ideas is what sets me apart from others. I think including others students ideas is a key component of a successful school government.

I’m gonna transfer my cross country philosophy into here and say this: “If you’re not going to give your all, don’t race.”

My greatest weakness is that I’m too kind and empathetic and that can hinder my ability to think logically. I’m working to be more compassionate however, so I don’t use emotions in decision making. My greatest strengths is my kindness as well. I love to include others and hear their opinions, so I can bring non ASB members opinions to the attention of leadership.

Know your worth, vote Eli Southworth.

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Lake Views Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *