Left: Ji Reichle, Right: Rebecca Prassas

Secretary – Junior Class

Ji Reichle (She/Her)

• Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

I think those who have never met or interacted with me should still vote for me because while they don’t know me personally, they should know that I am a dedicated and thoughtful leader who just wants to make a positive impact on our school. 

• What sets you apart from the other candidates?

What sets me apart from other candidates is my experience in leadership as a current officer in addition to being a great team player who isn’t afraid to put themselves out there in order to get the job done to the best of our abilities. 

• How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

Students would know I am willing to put in the work for our school because my past and current positions in leadership have established that I always give 110%. 

• What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? What are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

My greatest weakness in leadership is my need to make things perfect, which can be combatted by acknowledging the fact that sometimes things will go wrong and that it’s okay, because it only matters about what you learn from that experience to make it better the next time. I believe that my greatest strengths are being reliable, hard working, and being good at communicating. Which are all very important aspects of being a leader as well as a collaborator and something I will use to make sure we are always striving for the best. 

• Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

Thank you for taking the time to learn about all the candidates, I encourage you to vote for the candidate who you believe will do the best job for you as well as the best to represent our school! 

Rebecca Prassas (She/Her)

I always give 100% effort and I try to look on the positive side of any challenge that comes my way. 

I am currently the secretary for Key Club so I already understand how to organize and take notes effectively.

I have proven I can work hard through my grades, varsity sport, and other leadership positions. Like the others I will put in as much work as needed to be a great secretary. 

My greatness weakness is making decisions quickly. To combat that I will ask other class officers their opinions and viewpoint. My greatness strength is how responsible I am. I have great time management and I always get things done on time. The secretary position is all about organization and responsibility so it fits my strengths perfectly.

Next year will be a great year with me as your secretary! Vote Rebecca for secretary!

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in