Left: Erim Hur, Right: Lindy Hanson, not pictured: Avery Csaszar

Treasurer – Senior Class

Avery Csaszar – pending interview

Erim Hur (She/Her)

• Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

At the end of the day, I just want to give back to the community (class of 2021) for the amazing memories they’ve given me all throughout high school. Voting for me would mean that they are giving me the opportunity to do so!

• What sets you apart from the other candidates?

The biggest thing would be that I have been running for this position the last three elections and I hope that shows how passionate and dedicated I am to serve as a member on leadership.

• How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

I wouldn’t consider it work. I’m simply wanting to make our senior year memorable which includes myself. So why wouldn’t I put in my best effort when it can also benefit my experience?

• What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? What are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

A weakness I have would be multi-tasking. When given several assignments, I like to prioritize and give one task my complete attention before tackling the next. This can also work as my strength, however, because this ensures that all my projects are completed in its best quality even if it may take longer than normal.

• Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

I hope you guys can tell how sincere I am about this job and that you will give me the chance to really make our senior year an amazing experience! Thank you!

Lindy Hanson (She/Her)

People should vote for me because I am hardworking, loyal, and responsible. My main goal for this upcoming school year is to make our senior year the best it can be. As treasurer I want to use our money to host more activities outside and inside of school that will help to unite LOHS and make this school year more enjoyable.

My determination and passion to increase student recognition, to host more school events allowing students to feel more welcome and united, and ultimately to make to make students’ voices heard.

After seeing my friends over the past years being apart of class office, I’ve seen how much work it takes and I am willing to put in that much work and more in order to improve our school.

I believe my greatest weakness regarding class office is my experience. I have never been on class office before but I will be working very hard this year to learn and become a great leader. I believe my greatest strength is that I am creative. I believe this will help me on leadership because I have so many ideas that I can put towards events and activities the school can hold in order to make our senior year the best.

I know today times may seem very hard and unknown but we will get through this together. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I miss you all and I cannot wait to tackle senior year all together.

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Lake Views Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *