Left: Olivia Kovac, Right: Sofia Tosoni, not pictured: Malcolm Williams

Activities Director – Senior Class

Olivia Kovac (She/Her)

• Why should a student, who has potentially never met or interacted with you, vote for you?

I would like to add more fun opportunities for all students to get involved and have a fun high school experience

• What sets you apart from the other candidates?

I am involved in a lot of different ways through out the school and I am a very friendly person who is able to easily connect with various different people

• How would students know that you’re willing to put in the work for our school?

I have always been a hardworking person, so the students can hopefully trust that I will be working hard for them. But I would also love to hear from them and listen to their opinions and ideas

• What are your greatest weaknesses regarding your position/leadership? How will you work to combat that? What are your greatest strengths regarding your position/leadership? How will you use that to your advantage?

One of my strengths is that I am very open minded and outgoing and will be willing to work with the students to make sure that we have an amazing year

One of my weaknesses is that I have never been a part of leadership for the school, but I promise that I will try my hardest to adapt and provide amazing ideas on how to make the school a more enjoyable place

• Is there anything else you would like to say to students reading this?

I would like us all to feel comfortable about being ourselves and having fun with the people around us and I think we should start doing random acts of kindness to help us feel more united and like a family.

Let’s have a great year!!

Malcolm Williams – interview pending

Sofia Tosoni (She/Her)

I look forward to being a welcoming and friendly face to everyone in our school! My main goal is to make 2021 a fun and memorable year for every senior at LO, meaning I will also take the opinions of each person into account when making decisions. 

I believe what sets me apart is my dedication. When I commit myself to a position I put all my effort into fulfilling its goals thoroughly, and I will never leave a task incomplete. 

I have plenty of experience in positions that require a lot of time, dedication, and effort, and have always aimed to exceed expectations. I’m a member of the Youth Council at Youth Charity League, volunteered 90+ hours over the summer at OHSU, play both club and high school softball, and want to put in the same effort for Senior Year Activities! 

My greatest weakness is that I have not held an ASB position in the past, however I feel that the previous leadership experiences I’ve give me a good foundation to work off of. My greatest strength is that I’m creative, meaning that I’m good at finding solutions to obstacles, especially with the uncertainty of next year, and coming up with new, fun ideas for the activities position. 

I would love to represent the 2021 senior class in activities! I’m so proud of how much we have all accomplished both these past few months and the last three years, and I would love the opportunity to help make our senior year an amazing end to our high school experience. Let’s have fun in 2021!

Lake Views • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Lake Views Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *