Gift guide for your upperclassman friends

Digital Camera

Internet Photo

Digital cameras are a perfect gift for anyone who loves photography, the nostalgia of older camera quality, or anyone that needs to capture every moment. Digital cameras are fun to use and can last you a long time. Other cameras such as disposable cameras and camcorders are also good options. Make sure to add a SD card reader for your iPhone to the list as well, this helps you download photos directly to your phone so your friends stop begging you for them. 

Bluetooth Headphones

Internet Photo

Bluetooth Headphones are a great gift for gym rats, music lovers and anyone who likes to walk, study, or relax with some background music. Headphones are not only useful but also stylish and come in different colors and designs. They are perfect to travel with, bring on the airplane, or tune out during a car ride and will last you a long time. Gifts similar to this could be airpods, a bluetooth speaker and a portable charger– all useful gifts everyone needs.

Candles

Internet Photo

Candles are always a great idea to add to your list or purchase as a stocking stuffer. Coming in many different scents and sizes, candles make the perfect gift for any occasion. Some scents are perfect for relaxation and some are perfect for getting in the holiday spirit. Whether it’s for you or a friend, candles are the perfect accent to a room and never fail to create a cozy atmosphere. Don’t forget to add some string lights, a sunset projector, or bedside lamp to your list.

Comfy Pajamas

Internet Photos

Good to keep warm, stylish, better than wearing old t-shirts, the best sleep I have is when I am at my prime comfort in an amazingly comfortable pair of pajamas. Following that same theme is a silk pillowcase (not only for girls); it does wonders for your skin as well as your hair. Finally closing the category of sleep we have blankets; the winter months in Oregon are too cold to bear without a fuzzy blanket to make you cozy. 

Diffuser

Internet Photo

Diffusers are great for better sleep, a relaxed mind and cleared sinuses. Speaking of things that are better for you, studies have shown that overhead lighting is associated with eye strain, headaches and low motivation. Invest in a cute lamp, small string lights and candles. Add bath salts, face masks and popular moisturizers like Drunk Elephant or CeraVe.