Holiday bazaar brings holiday cheer to LOHS

On November 24th, 2023 LOHS held its annual holiday bazaar. This year’s bazaar partnered with small local businesses to help support the ceramics program and to promote shopping small to support the community. The bazaar took place in the cafeteria from 10am-4pm, and partnered with over 60 local artists and vendors to create a large array of products for shoppers to choose from. Some of the vendors featured at the bazaar were Creative fusion, which is a local business owned by Natalia who sells and makes purses, pouches, and bags. Another vendor at the event was Ha Autsin, Ha Austin is an artist who creates porcelain plates and dishes decorated with hand painted sgraffito images. Other local businesses such as The Portland Caramel company who creates delicious caramel candy, along with WIlla and jean candles, a luxury candle business attended the event.

The cafeteria was packed full of booths for those attending to choose from and was a huge success. Many families, students and locals attended the event and transformed the cafeteria into a busy marketplace. 

However, If you were unable to attend the bazaar this year make sure to visit the LO holiday bazaar instagram. There you can find many of the vendors that attended the bazaar. Before the holidays begin now is a great time to stock up on gifts for loved ones and family members. Shopping small is a great way to give back to the community and support local artistry.  

The Holiday Bazaar Showcased the talents of local creators and displayed  the entrepreneurial spirit within our community.